Raise Funds for your Organization/School with our Clothing Drive Fundraiser Programs
Donate This Recycle That collects used clothing and turns them into cash for your organization. With our fundraiser options you do not have to buy or sell anything you are simply asking people to donate their unwanted clothing to your organization. Hosting a Fundraiser is a great opportunity for your non-proﬁt/organization to connect with your community while raising funds.
Choose the fundraising program that is right for your organization.
- Hold a One Day Clothing Drive within your organization. Contact us regarding the date of your drive. Designate an area in your building to collect the items. Spread the word to your students/community about your clothing drive fundraiser. We will provide you with electronic ﬂyers and social media ideas. On the selected day, once you’ve collected the gently used clothing in plastic bags we will send out a truck to pick up everything your organization has collected. We pay your organization for every pound of clothing items collected. Call us at (214) 769-3449 to learn more.
- Host a Bin. Our clothing recycling/donation bins are an eff ortless way to generate funds for your school or organization year round. By providing a location for a clothing bin on your property you are making recycling readily available to the members of your community. We will empty the bin as needed and pay your organization for each pound your bin collects on a monthly basis. We have the experience to help your fundraising program get up and running fast, producing your organization funds every month. Call us at (214) 769-3449 to learn more.
- The average American throws out 81 pounds of used clothing per year resulting in tens of billions of pounds of textiles in our landﬁlls.
- 85% of all used clothing is in our landﬁlls.
- 95% of “trashed” textiles could be reused or recycled.
- The amount of waste has doubled in the last 20 years.
- According to the EPA, 22 Billion pounds of textiles are thrown in the trash in the U.S. each year. We can have an impact by being mindful and recycling in a way that beneﬁ ts community organizations and our planet.
Donate This Recycle That has over 30 years’ experience in recycling textiles with a reputation of consistently servicing locations to maintain the image of both our company and host sites. We maintain a 24 hour hotline to ensure prompt service from professional operators
By Partnering with Donate This Recycle That to host a clothing drive or host a recycling/ donation bin, your organization will positively impact waste while role modeling a REUSE-REDUCE-RECYCLE mindset throughout your organization.
Interested in hosting a Clothing Drive Fundraiser?
Fill out the Contact Form to get started or to learn more about our fundraiser programs.
How it works
Give us Your Information
Start by letting us know the date you have selected for your Used Clothing Drive. We will confirm the date and send you an information packet. We will contact you to confirm the date and send an information packet. Next send out an email or flyer and post notices announcing your Used Clothing Drive. Once you've collected the used clothing, packed in tied plastic bags, we do the rest.
- We pick up what you've collected, on the scheduled day in our trucks. The bags will be weighed on our certified commercial scale and we pay you by the pound. The used clothing we bring to our warehouse is then prepared for shipment around the world. Now those in other countries get good, clean, useable clothing for pennies.
- A check will be sent to your organization. That's all it takes! All this means more money for your organization, more wearable clothing for people around the world and a lot less in our landfills!
Select a Fundraising Plan
Hassle free fundraising Plan A- CLOTHING DRIVE
You can raise money by simply collecting unwanted clothing. Your organization collects the clothing and we pick them up for you. Then we pay you per pound. Our simple and profitable fundraising program can work for any organization in need of fundraising: schools, churches, sports teams, rescue squads, clubs, cheerleaders...and more!
Hassle free fundraising Plan B- MONTHLY BIN PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Your organization can earn sustainable monthly income with our monthly clothing bin fundraiser program. We'll provide you a FREE drop off Box station in the area of your organization. Then we will pick up weekly and will pay you monthly for each pound your station collects. You simply promote the donation box through your organization and local community and the cash funds coming your way
What We Accept
Clothing Apparel & Shoes
Items should be clean and placed in plastic bags- we accept unusable Women’s, Children’s, Baby’s and Men’s clothing
Purses, Backpacks, Handbags, Clutches, Tote Bags, Shoulder Bags, Laptop bags, Hats, Gloves, Ties, Scarves, Belts and Wallets.
Household items made of fabric in good condition (no kitchenware or appliances): Blankets, Bed sheets, Comforters, Curtains, Towels, Draperies, Drapes, Sheers, and Tablecloths
Stuffed Animals, Beanie Babies, Rag Dolls. No hard toys please. No electronic toys please
Items we do not accept:
- Electronics and appliance
- Books, Tapes, CDs
- Cookware and Kitchenware